1/30/2013

TUTORIAL: Updated Full Face Routine

Hey Guys! A lot of people have requested an updated foundation routine so here I show you the routine I've been doing for the past few months, probably even almost a year!

The products always switch up from time to time - depending on my mood... with so much makeup hoarding, I have to make sure I give my other makeup a chance to come out and play! Hahaha but in this tutorial I show you guys what I do on a daily basis for my full face routine :)



PRODUCT LIST:

Jergens Daily Moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation: Natural Beige
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: Light
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil: NSA
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation: Silky Beige
Sephora Mattifying Powder Foundation: 22 Light Natural
Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit: 12
ELF Brow Kit: Dark
MAC Bronzer [L/E]: Soft Sand
Benefit Box Blush: Hervana

Hope you guys liked this and found it helpful/informative! What's your favourite foundation to use everyday?

xoxo

4 comments:

Linna said...

its nice that your skin likes american creams. ! mine hates it.. i also have dry skin... i also use BB creams

Katie said...

I can never find the Neutrogena foundation! ): sigh

Jenny said...

Cuz it's only available in the states.

Hanh said...

hello cute gurl with a cute face and nose